1. The Scriptures, both Old and New Testaments, as the only infallible and authoritative Word of God and the only rule for Christian Faith and Conduct (2 Timothy 3: 16; 2 Peter 1: 21).
2. The one true God eternally existent in three persons, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit (Philippians 2: 6, Matthew 3: 16-17)
3. The Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, His coming soon to rapture the Church which is His Bride and His future personal and bodily return to the earth in power and glory to rule (John1: 14; John 10: 30)
4. The redemptive work of Jesus Christ (His death, burial, resurrection and ascension) as both efficient and sufficient for the provision of salvation to mankind.
5. The baptism in the Holy Spirit, with the initial evidence of speaking in tongues (Acts 2: 4) for all believers who ask for it.
6. The operation and manifestation of all the gifts of the Holy Spirit as made available to the Church today for service, edification and comfort.
7. Divine healing as provided for in the atonement of Christ and appropriate through the prayer of faith.
8. The resurrection of both the saved and the unsaved, the former to eternal life and the latter to eternal damnation.